The aquarium is essentially a fish tank because we keep pet fish at home and ensure their safety, and caring for fish requires a lot of work. Whether it’s their food, keeping them safe from other pets like cats, or cleaning the tank, we must care for the fish regularly. By installing a heater in the aquarium, we can take care of our pet fish in the winter, which should be a top priority.
Changing the water regularly, as well as keeping the water warm in cold weather, will help to keep them healthy. Some people need clarification on where to buy aquarium heaters online at the best prices. As a result, we have compiled a list of submersible aquarium heaters at very reasonable prices. We will show you how to install these water heaters for a fish tank and which aquarium heater is best for your tank size. Let’s get started.
How We Tested the Aquarium Heaters as the Best Heaters!
It is not a required feature, but some models include temperature control, so if your aquarium is large, you should consider purchasing one with this feature. Heaters are available in a variety of power levels, which are defined by wattage. The higher the wattage, the stronger the heater.
Best Aquarium Heater in India
|Aquarium Heater||Tank Capacity|
82L x 45W x 50H cm
|RS Electrical Semi-Automatic||150 Liter||₹221|
|BURAQ Aquarium ipx8 Rated & Multi Colour led Light||150 Liter||₹599|
|Jainsons Pet Products Aqua One||150 Liter||₹649|
|COLORFUL AQUARIUM – RS Electrical||150 Liter||₹319|
|Sobo Steel Aquarium Heater||300 Liter||₹799|
|Foodie Puppies SOBO Stainless Steel||200 Liter||₹999|
RS Electrical Semi Automatic 100 Watts High Glass Aquarium Heater
- Standby Light Indicator.
- Semi-Automatic Glass Aquarium Heater.
- Most affordable and best-selling at the same time.
The RS Electrical 100-watt high-glass fish tank heater is a high-quality submersible heater. This glass aquarium heater is appropriate for medium- and small-sized rooms. It has a thermostat and an automatic shut-off feature determining when to shut down. It maintains a stable water temperature to keep fish healthy.
This 100-watt, double-glass-protected fish tank water heater includes a temperature display window to set the desired temperature. If you’re on a tight budget, this is a good option.
BURAQ Aquarium ipx8 Rated Automatic Submersible Water Proof for All Fish Tanks
- The aquarium heater temperature can be adjusted automatically
- The fish tank heater is also equipped with 2 suction cups.
- 3 lighting modes of white, blue, and white & blue.
The BURAQ Aquarium heater is an IPx8 waterproof heater that is completely submerged. It is an excellent dust-proof aquarium heater. You can quickly fix it in the tank with two strong suckers that are firmly attached and dependable.
This BURAQ Automatic Water Heater is an energy-efficient, long-lasting heater that keeps the warm water while also looking after your water pets. It has various colored light indicators.
If the indicator light does not illuminate, this indicates that the temperature in your tank is ideal. Turn the temperature knob to a higher setting to test whether the heater is working. Overall, it is one of the best aquarium heaters available.
Jainsons Pet Products Aqua One High-Class 150 watts Glass Tube Aquarium Heater
- Ideal for 150 Liter.
- The adjustable temperature indication range is between 20-34 degrees.
- Reliable circuit design and high-quality control materials.
- Suitable for use in coldwater, tropical, and marine aquariums.
The Jainsons Pet Products Aqua One Glass Tube Aquarium Heater is fully submersible and has double insulation. This 150-watt fish tank heater is safe for all water pets.
This complete heater includes a thermostat with simple temperature settings, a temperature guide, and an automatic shut-off and “on” light. It has an easy-to-adjust temperature control that ranges from 20° to 27°. It is best suited to coldwater, tropical, and marine aquariums.
This is a high-quality glass tube aquarium heater with dimensions of 3.2 x 3.2 x 27.2 cm (LxHxW) and a cable length of 140 cm, which is very convenient. This single heater can heat up to 130 L of water.
Allow 10–15 minutes before turning on the heater and the same amount of time before removing the heater from the aquarium once it has been installed.
COLORFUL AQUARIUM – RS Electrical High Glass Heater to Aquarium Fish Tank
- Fully automatic fish tank heaters
- 150-watt high-glass aquarium heater
- Standby light indicator and auto on/Off Facility.
It is yet another low-cost aquarium heater that costs less than Rs. 400. The COLORFUL AQUARIUM® – RS electrical high glass feature is a fully automatic 100-watt tall aquarium heater with a standby light indicator, and an auto on/off switch. It is imported from China but is popular in India because of its overall performance and low price range. You can change the temperature. Temperature range: 20-32 degrees Celsius.
It is powered by 150 watts and maintains a constant temperature. This glass heater is ideal for a large tank with 2 to 3 fittings and can easily balance the water temperature. You will keep fresh and saltwater aquariums, aquaculture, terrariums, and hydroponic pets.
Sobo Steel Aquarium Heater
- 300 watts Sobo heater for a large tank.
- Easy to install process in horizontal, vertical, or slanting position.
- This is an automatic cutoff heater.
- It has indicator lighting for better indication.
The Sobo aquarium has a stainless steel heater with 300 watts of power. It is suitable for aquariums up to 3 to 4 feet in length. Because of its shockproof quality and overall performance, Sobo is extremely popular in India. It has an automatic thermal cutoff feature, making it highly convenient.
It is safe for both freshwater and saltwater pets. It has LED lights to control and see the on/off status. You can easily install or fix this inside the water in three horizontal, vertical, or slanting positions. The Sobo submersible heater costs less than Rs. 800 and is the safest.
Foodie Puppies (200 w) SOBO Stainless Steel Aquarium Heater
- powered by 200 watts for a large tank.
- Support clips and suction cups provide a firm hold.
- A completely submersible type automatic aquarium heater.
- Double insulation and a power lamp signify the on/off status of heating.
- Easy: Set the temperature in the 20–32° Celsius range.
The Foodie Puppies 200-watt aquarium heater is one of the best aquarium heaters. It can keep the water temperature stable so that your freshwater or saltwater fish can live a healthy and safe life. The Sobo aquarium heater 200W is an automatic aquarium heater that is completely submersible. You can set the temperature between 20 and 32 degrees Celsius to suit your fish.
This sensitive and dependable thermostat Sobo heater keeps aquatic pets at a consistent temperature. Its heating element is highly efficient and compact, making it ideal for long-term use while remaining completely safe. Strong support clips and a suction cup are included.
It is equipped with a thermostat that constantly monitors the tank water temperature. You can set the temperature, and the thermostat turns off the heater when it reaches it. This 39-cm aquarium heater is dependable and safe for fish.
How to Choose an Aquarium Heater for Your Tank
Before buying an aquarium heater, you should learn about heaters and fish. Let’s know how to find the best aquarium heater!
- Size: Size is the most critical factor in any small or large tank. When you go to buy offline, always discuss the size with the seller. If you Buy Aquarium Heaters Online at the Best Prices in India, you should consider 3-5 watts per gallon.
- Safety feature: safety is the priority for these pets. The heater runs on electricity, so ensure that it doesn’t give a shock or current in the water; otherwise, it can kill the fish.
- Temperature adjustability: It is not a required feature, but some models include temperature control, so if your aquarium is large, you should consider purchasing one with this feature. Heaters are available in a variety of power levels, which are defined by wattage. The higher the wattage, the stronger the heater.
What is the significance of lighting in aquariums?
Fish behaviour and physiology are influenced by proper lighting. In summary, adequate lighting is critical to the aquarium ecosystem’s health.
Second, and most importantly, proper lighting can give fish and plants vital energy. Any living system that requires photosynthesis, such as anemones and other underwater plants, involves light.
The last primary reason is that when there is plenty of light, people can better see the fish and plants in the aquarium tank. The fish and plants appear much clearer and more beautiful when there is enough light.
How to clean an aquarium?
It will help if you clean your aquarium regularly unless it harms the fish.
- Remove the lids and unplug the LED and other lighting cords.
- Using a sieve, place the fish in another body of water, such as a bucket or bowl.
- Begin draining water into your bucket with a siphon or cloth.
- Push the gravel vacuum lift tube into the gravel until it reaches the bottom glass. A plume of fish poop and detritus will billow up.
- Please pick up the lift tube and push it into the next gravel patch to dump it out. Replicate this process in all of the tank’s open areas.
- Continue until you’ve drained half of the water in the tank.
- Fill the bottle as usual. Make sure to include a water conditioner.
FAQ: The Best Aquarium Heater!
What is an aquarium heater?
The primary purpose of an aquarium heater in a fish tank is to warm the water so that the fish don’t perish in the cold water. We should install the heater in an aquarium or fish tank and use it daily.
What is the right temperature for an aquarium in the cold?
It would be best if you kept your fish at a temperature of 24-28°C water because this is the ideal temperature.
Why is heating so important in aquariums?
The temperature of your aquarium is critical to your fish’s comfort and well-being. Unlike humans and other mammals, fish do not generate their own body heat. They must rely on the temperature of the water to keep their bodies warm. This makes it critical to maintain the proper temperature in your aquarium for your fish.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?