How to Clean Microwave Oven
The most frequent item in your kitchen is this. If you cook something or process something in the kitchen, you must wash the area as well as the used utensil or machine to prevent an odour from developing. Let’s take a look at how to clean and the different ways we can clean our microwave, oven, air fryer, etc.
The following advice will help you overcome this difficulty and prolong the life of your microwave oven.
also, check the best microwave oven India
What you will need is
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Dish soap
- 1 cup of water
- Commercial cleaner
- Microfibre cloths
- Microwave safe bowl
If your microwave doesn’t appear to be messy on the inside and you notice that it doesn’t require much cleaning, you don’t always need the aforementioned supplies. Instead, you can use tissue paper or the quick and simple Wet Paper Towel Method to clean it(simple Indian method). Simply take the tray out and wipe it.
With its vapour-clean features, you can clean it. Dish soap and water mixed in equal parts should be placed in a non-metallic bowl that can be microwaved. If your oven has a vapour cleaning feature, now turn it on for 45 seconds. If not, just turn it on for 45 seconds. Now take out the bowl and clean the microwave’s interior with a sponge.
Use the baking soda only if the messy food inside your oven causes it to become stuck. Simply mix baking soda and water to make a paste, then spread it over any hardened food that has become stuck in your microwave. Simply wipe it off with a wet sponge or towel after letting it sit for at least five minutes. Always use this method when it only appears to be very dirty.
A tried-and-true, all-natural cleaning solution that helps get rid of tough stains is vinegar water. Simply spritz vinegar inside, then dry it off with a cloth or piece of paper. Additionally, you can put it in the microwave and let it steam for a long time (the mixture of vinegar and water in a bowl). To ensure that there are no vinegar traces inside your microwave, be sure to wipe the appliance dry before using it once more.
The only method, literally, is natural cleaning with lemons, and we use them occasionally in our homes while cleaning. Simply cutting it and wiping it with the oven’s surface will prevent any accidents or damage from occurring.
Lemon, like vinegar, is a fantastic natural disinfectant for a microwave. Add a few teaspoons of water, and then microwave the plate until steam is produced. It’s really that easy; just take out the plate and wipe away any excess liquid inside the microwave. Once more, make sure to clean both the interior and exterior of your microwave door.
You can clean your oven in this way, regardless of whether it has Greasy Microwave Doors. You can use the same method in one of them to clean your grubby microwave doors.
Additionally, we have listed all the procedures that will undoubtedly eliminate all stains and strong odours if you want to get rid of the burnt smell.
How to get rid of the daily cleaning of a microwave?
- If you take these routine steps every day, you don’t need to wash them every day or even twice or three times a week. Let’s look at it.
- Every few days, take out the turntable from your microwave, along with any plates or utensils, and wash them in the sink.
- Clean your microwave’s exterior every day.
- When warming messy foods, use lower power settings.
- To prevent splatters, cover food in your microwave with a plate or a paper towel. This might be yet another effective method for eliminating odours. But take precautions.
- To catch spilt food, you can be a pro user and place a plate underneath bowls and other dishes.
- Immediately after taking it out, wipe up spills.
- By leaving your microwave door open in between uses, you can lessen moisture and odours.
Do’s and Don’t while cleaning the microwave!
- Before cleaning, always turn off and unplug your microwave from the current circuit.
- Use your microwave on a low setting whenever you can to lessen the likelihood of burning or spattering food.
- When heating up food or beverages in the microwave, always use lids. It lessens instances of spatter.
- Takeout and occasionally clean the turntable in your microwave. It is completely safe to put it in the dishwasher or to hand wash it like any other plate.
- Just be sure to completely dry it out after washing it before using it again. And don’t forget to replace it before another person uses the microwave.
- When using water, use caution. Since microwaves are electric devices, you run the risk of breaking them.
- Never use your microwave to heat anything metallic. When cleaning your microwave, avoid using brushes made of metal and similar materials.
- Be cautious when using water in a microwave because they are electric devices.
- Don’t clean your microwave with harsh chemicals.
also, check the How to use Convection Microwave Oven
FAQ-How to Clean a Microwave Oven?
What is best way to clean inside of microwave?
The best way to clean a microwave is the lemon because every home has lemon in the kitchen, just mix a couple of teaspoons of water and spill it inside and wipe it with paper and tissue, that’s it.
How to clean an oven?
In a microwave-safe bowl, first, combine at least two tablespoons of baking soda with one cup of water. Five minutes on high in a microwave oven with the mixture. This mixture will produce extremely dense steam that eliminates odours and disperses dirt. Remove the container with care after five minutes have passed. For straightforward cleaning, you can also mix vinegar or dishwashing soap with water and apply it in the same manner.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?