Customizing any machine or product and appliance is now a trend. People say DIY portable water purifiers at home. Customizing water purifiers becomes good design-wise and also costing-wise. If you want to personalize your water purifier to match your need, comfort, budget, and total cost. You can consider below critical points. Let’s make a water purifier at home, but remember, don’t drink initially treated 20 to 30 L of water.
Before customizing and DIY a water purifier, you need some essential parts to craft it at home.
- 1 Plastic container
- 1 Carbon filter 12 inch
- 1 Sediment filter 12 inch
- 1 UF Membrane
- 1 Mineral cartridge
- 1 UV barrel – bowl 8.”
- 1 UV lamp 8 to 11 watt
- 1 UV Choke – adapter 220v AC
- 1 12v, 3A DC power supply
- 1 12v water pump (capacity 2.5 LPM)
- 1 water knob for the dispenser
- 6 Elbow
- 2 I-connector
- 14 Push fitting locks
- 4 C-Clamps
- 4 Clamps (1 side large and 1 size small)
- 2 feet RO filter Pipe, Dual tape, and other normal things if needed when personalizing it.
To customize it, see here the Youtube video. It will help you to connect one by one.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?